News & Events
- Secondary School Students Enjoy Particle Physics Masterclass
Local high-school students enjoyed an International Masterclass as Trinity College gave them the opportunity to be particle physicists for a day.
- Computer Scientists Develop App to Measure Online Footprints
Researchers from the School of Computer Science & Statistics have developed an app "Bigfoot" that will show how well someone’s external online persona matches their true nature.
- Plant Scientists Discover a Fungi that Provides Immunity Against Seed Diseases
Barley crops are subject to many diseases. Trinity Botanists have discovered a friendly fungi that protects crops against infection.
- New Techology Rebuilds Two Year Old Filly's Jaw
Researchers in AMBER rebuilt a young racehorse's jaw using new bone repair technology developed by a collaboration of scientists in Ireland
- Dean's Awards for Teaching and Innovation 2014 -15
The Dean is pleased to announce this Call for proposals for the Dean's Awards 2014 - 15 to encourage new and existing teaching innovations within the Faculty.
- Trinity Student Scientific Review Up and Running
Undergraduate students at TCD have combined to form the Trinity Student Scientific Review (TSSR). This will take the form of an online and print journal, featuring the top 20 science review articles.