News & Events
- Faculty Schools Receive Athena SWAN Bronze Award
TCD has won a bronze institutional SWAN award for advancing gender equality. Three Faculty Schools - Physics, Chemistry and Natural Sciences also received landmark bronze awards.
- Trinity's Zoological Museum Wins Heritage Award
TCD's Zoological Museum has been awarded full accreditation by the Museum Standards Programme for Ireland. The award represents five years of commitment to improving the care and governance of the Museum’s iconic 200-year-old collection, which includes approximately 25,000 specimens from Ireland and much further afield.
- PhD Student in Physics Chosen to Attend Masterclass with Nobel Laureates
Thomas McLean Higgins, a PhD Candidate from School of Physics has been chosen as one of six researchers to attend a masterclass with Nobel Laureates in Germany.
- Trinity Geographer to Advise Government on Climate Change Policy
Professor Anna Davies is one of 11 experts on a panel to advise the Government on policy development and cutting carbon emissions.
- Predicting Winners & Losers from Climate Change
Professor Yvonne Buckley (School of Natural Sciences) has been granted €458k over the next two years from SFI to investigate "Plant population strategy and response to the environment” as part of their ERC Development grant scheme.
- Trinity Walton Club Year 1 Showcase and Official Launch
Trinity Walton Club was launched by Damien English TD on May 30th. The students showcased their projects to those attending and were awarded certificates and prizes.